This post is for my best friend, who is baby challenged. Granted, I am finding out, so am I….
1) babies fart alot. They even left their leg sometimes to do it. And it’s loud.
2) They poop alot. It looks like mustard. Luckily is doesn’t have much of a smell. Yet.
3) They hiccup alot. It drives you crazy.
4) They spit up and you change your clothes and their clothes often.
5) You and baby permanently smell like milk.
6) The squeak, squeal, grunt, and growl when you want to sleep.
7) What you eat can make or break your day if you are breastfeeding.
8 ) They like ceiling fans, and recently discovered screen savers.
9) At least once a day you will be peed on when changing a diaper.
10) They know when you leave the room, and they don’t like it.
11) When they smile at you, it is the most beautiful thing in the world.. no matter how tired, cranky, or overwhelmed you are… you forget about it all in that moment.
12) You will kill anyone who hurts them. Literally.