I can’t imagine why something that looks like tree bark, mushrooms, drywall, craisins, and a petrified oreo can taste so bad. Really.
Had my baseline ultrasound and blood work yesterday. All is good to start delestrogen today. I also had my first acupuncture session with Crystal. I went to her my first two rounds, with no success, but I am willing to try again. She also offered herbs. I was hesitant… but since it is not a fresh and I am desperate for this to work, I will give it a try. Anything to avoid another canceled cycle. I go back on Feb 2nd for another blood test, no ultrasound.
So, I have had alot on my mind lately… it keeps me from falling asleep. So, I have decided to write it all down and hopefully conquer each thing.
1) I was greatly stressed about my work sched for Feb. I will have alot of doc appointments.. and there is less and less flying out of Newark, pushing me down down down. Anyway, luckily today I found out I got a jobshare with another stew, so luckily this stress is off the table.
2) My mother in law got back with her unstable, angry outburst prone boyfriend. I do not want him around my daughter and don’t know if my husband will have the guts to tell her.
She has apparently lost her mind.
3) Money. Who doesn’t? After 3 failed cycles and 2 canceled cycles.. it is really adding up. On top of that I just got a new phone, which I know was my choice. But it still stresses me out.
4) Will this protocol work? Or will it be more money and time down the drain?
5) My best friend is moving to Oz.. and that makes me so incredibly sad.. ok that’s not a stress, but it’s on my mind.
One week of birth control left. I start lupron in 3 days. I hate lupron… it’s ok the first 10 days or so,.. but then you get wicked headaches that you can’t put a dent in. I went to the doc last week and got my protocol. I go for bloodwork the 25th and hopefully will start Delestrogen that night. I guess it will depend on whether or not I have gotten my period. I have decided to do acupuncture this time. I did it in the past, and it didn’t seem to help. But I am willing to try again. The nurse told me I am only the 5th person they have tried this protocol on.. it worked on 2 people. Ugh. I am hoping since I am close to where I need to be, it will be just enough. Next step I guess, would be stims, and in that case we may do a fresh.